Montana State University Billings majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Western region of the United States, Montana State University Billings is a public, 4-year institution, and is a member of the Montana University System. MSUB offers over 100 associate, bachelor, and certificate-level academic programs, many of which are also available as minor fields of study. The college’s 110-acre campus features the Native American Achievement Center, a scenic location beneath the Rimrock, and inclusive student housing options for families.
Is Montana State University Billings hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Montana State University Billings is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Montana State University Billings a good school?
Montana State University Billings is a good school that delivers a transformative education that empowers students from diverse backgrounds to succeed. Our vision is to educate students to impact an evolving global economy.
What is Montana State University Billings known for?
Montana State University Billings is known for being a non-profit public state higher-education institution that offers degrees and certifications in fields such as business, computer technology, health and safety, industry, and transportation
Is Montana State University Billings a party school?
Yes, Montana State University Billings is a party school.
What major is Montana State University Billings known for?
- Elementary education and teaching
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Health/health care administration/management
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Biology/biological sciences
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Community psychology
- Organizational communication
- Public relations/image management
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Special education and teaching
- Environmental studies
- Rehabilitation and therapeutic professions
- English language and literature
- Mass communication/media studies
- Music teacher education
- History teacher education
- Spanish language and literature
- Parks, recreation, and leisure studies
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Fine/studio arts
- Music performance
- English/language arts teacher education
- Mathematics teacher education
- Reading teacher education
- Science teacher education/general science teacher education
- Political science and government
- Art teacher education
- Environmental biology