Montana State University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Western region of the United States, Montana State University, the state’s land-grant institution, educates students, creates knowledge and art, and serves communities by integrating learning, discovery and engagement. Montana State University is as remarkable as its setting. Created as a land-grant institution, it is a welcoming, adventurous community of students, faculty and staff distinguished by its commitment to addressing the world’s greatest challenges. The university energizes individuals to discover and pursue their aspirations. It inspires people to engage with the university to improve the human prospect through excellence in education, research, creativity, and civic responsibility.
Is Montana State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Montana State University is 76%. For every 100 applicants, 76 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Montana State University a good school?
Montana State University is a good school that prepares students to graduate equipped for careers and further education. MSU’s low student-to-faculty ratio means accessible professors and hands-on learning opportunities.
What is Montana State University known for?
Montana State University is known for being a Carnegie top-tier research university. A supportive and collaborative learning environment that helps students succeed in competing for national and international scholarships and awards.
Is Montana State University a party school?
Yes, Montana State University is a party school.
What major is Montana State University known for?
- Marketing/marketing management
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Family and consumer sciences/human sciences
- Mechanical engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Biology/biological sciences
- Computer science
- Civil engineering
- Cell/cellular biology and histology
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Elementary education and teaching
- Cinematography and film/video production
- Art/art studies
- Medical microbiology and bacteriology
- English language and literature
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Political science and government
- Animal sciences
- Architectural and building sciences/technology
- Mechanical engineering/mechanical technology/technician
- Construction engineering technology/technician
- Environmental science
- Geology/earth science
- Agricultural business and management
- Bioengineering and biomedical engineering
- Computer engineering
- Industrial engineering
- Plant sciences
- Foreign languages and literatures
- Agricultural teacher education
- Sustainability studies
- Wildlife, fish and wildlands science and management
- Social science teacher education
- Finance and financial management services
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Science teacher education/general science teacher education
- Music teacher education
- Asian studies/civilization
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Hospitality administration/management
- Technical teacher education
- Environmental/environmental health engineering