MSU Denver majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Western region of the United States, the Metropolitan State University of Denver is a comprehensive university offering bachelor’s and master’s degrees on the Auraria Campus in downtown Denver. MSU Denver is Colorado’s urban land grant university, offering individualized, relevant bachelor’s and select master’s degrees to more undergraduate Coloradans than any other school in the state. MSU Denver is the leader in diverse enrollment among Colorado’s four-year universities and has been designated as an Emerging Hispanic Serving Institution.
Is the MSU Denver hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at MSU Denver is 83%. For every 100 applicants, 83 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is MSU Denver a good school?
The MSU Denver is a good school that provides a high-quality, accessible, enriching education that prepares students for successful careers, post-graduate education, and lifelong learning in a multicultural, global, and technological society.
What is MSU Denver known for?
The MSU Denver is known for being a leader and innovator in higher education, a university committed to fostering an equitable culture while offering a high-quality, accessible college experience.
Is MSU Denver a party school?
Yes, MSU Denver is a party school.
What major is MSU Denver known for?
- Biology/biological sciences
- Research and experimental psychology
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Business administration and management
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- English language and literature
- Marketing/marketing management
- Aeronautics/aviation/aerospace science and technology
- Computer science
- Management information systems
- Social work
- Nutrition sciences
- Human services
- Rhetoric and composition
- Health/health care administration/management
- Elementary education and teaching
- Mechanical engineering/mechanical technology/technician
- Health and physical education/fitness
- Political science and government
- Environmental science
- Fine/studio arts
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Meeting and event planning
- Alternative and complementary medicine and medical systems
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Developmental and child psychology
- Industrial and product design
- Hospitality administration/management
- Foreign languages and literatures
- Technical and scientific communication
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Civil engineering technology/technician
- Music teacher education
- Fire services administration
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Parks, recreation and leisure studies
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Communication sciences and disorders
- Design and visual communications
- Hotel/motel administration/management
- Business administration, management and operations
- Electrical, electronic and communications
- Engineering technology
- Athletic training/trainer
- Special education and teaching
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Health and medical administrative services
- Ethnic, cultural minority, gender, and group studies
- Geology/earth science
- Art teacher education
- Construction management
- Geographic information science and cartography
- Tourism and travel services marketing operations
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Behavioral sciences
- Art history, criticism and conservation
- Environmental/environmental health engineering
- Restaurant/food services management
- Public relations, advertising, and applied communication
- Atmospheric sciences and meteorology
- Land use planning and management/development
- African, american/black studies
- Hispanic, american, puerto rican, and mexican, american/chicano studies
- Communications technology/technician
- Systems engineering
- Broadcast journalism
- Medical informatics