Murray State University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, Murray State University provides opportunities for students through a high-quality education with experiential learning, academic, and personal growth, and the ability to secure a lifetime of success. Since 1922, the true value of higher education has been found at Murray State University, where their commitment is to afford endless opportunities for developing leaders in the community, the country, and the world.
Is Murray State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Murray State University is 100%. For every 100 applicants, 100 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Murray State University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Murray State University a good school?
Murray State University is a good school that is committed to excellence in the areas of student engagement, quality of teaching, the vibrancy of the college community, and the success of its graduates.
What is Murray State University known for?
Murray State University is known for being listed regionally as the best college for veterans while its undergraduate programs in business, Computer science, engineering, and nursing were each ranked on the U.S. News & World Report list for 2022.
Is Murray State University a party school?
No. Murray State University is not a party school.
What major is the Murray State University known for?
- General studies
- Agriculture, agriculture operations, and related sciences
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Social work
- Elementary education and teaching
- Occupational safety and health technology/technician
- Biology/biological sciences
- Research and experimental psychology
- Civil engineering technology/technician
- Junior high/intermediate/middle school education and teaching
- Organizational communication
- Fine/studio arts
- Audiology/audiologist and speech, language pathology/pathologist
- Public relations/image management
- Computer and information systems security/information assurance
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Special education and teaching
- Marketing/marketing management
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- English language and literature
- Wildlife, fish and wildlands science and management
- Engineering physics/applied physics
- Business administration and management
- Computer science
- Electromechanical technology/electromechanical
- Engineering technology
- Community health and preventive medicine
- Political science and government
- Early childhood education and teaching
- CAD/CADD drafting and/or design technology/technician
- Radio and television
- Information technology
- Organizational leadership
- Manufacturing engineering technology/technician
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Geology/earth science
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Music management
- Health teacher education
- Spanish language and literature
- Graphic communications
- Technical teacher education
- Japanese language and literature
- Logistics, materials, and supply chain management
- Foreign languages, literatures, and linguistics
- Youth services/administration
- International relations and affairs
- Outdoor education