National University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Western region of the United States, National University is a private not-for-profit institution with multiple locations throughout California and one campus in Nevada. NU provides concentrated programs aimed at adult learners with courses scheduled on weeknights and weekends. The school offers majors in both associate’s and bachelor’s degree paths. A majority of students choose to study business or nursing.
Is National University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at National University is 89%. For every 100 applicants, 89 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is National University a good school?
National University is a good school that delivers an exceptional student experience by providing superior programs and services that are relevant and result in meaningful learning.
What is National University known for?
National University is known for making education accessible to adults who live and work in the real world by developing a flexible, one-class-per-month format. It offers more than 120 graduate and undergraduate degree programs.
Is National University a party school?
No, National University is not a party school.
What major is National University known for?
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Business administration and management
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Community health and preventive medicine
- Information technology project management
- Homeland security
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Elementary education and teaching
- Organizational leadership
- Management information systems
- Health/health care administration/management
- Clinical laboratory science/medical technology/technologist
- Computer science
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- General studies
- Public relations, advertising, and applied communication
- English language and literature
- Manufacturing engineering
- Business/corporate communications
- Public administration
- Medical radiologic technology/science , radiation therapist
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- English/language arts teacher education
- Construction engineering
- Biology/biological sciences
- Pre, law studies
- Sports studies
- Arts, entertainmentand media management
- Construction management
- Spanish language and literature
- Political science and government
- Organizational behavior studies
- Mathematics teacher education
- Special education and teaching
- Legal assistant/paralegal
- International/global studies
- Social sciences
- Film/cinema/video studies