Oklahoma State University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, Oklahoma State University is a modern land-grant university that prepares students for success. OSU is America’s Brightest Orange. Through leadership and service, OSU is preparing students for a bright future and building a brighter world for all. As Oklahoma’s only university with a statewide presence, OSU improves the lives of people in Oklahoma, the nation, and the world through integrated, high-quality teaching, research, and outreach. OSU has more than 37,000 students across its five-campus system and more than 25,000 on its combined Stillwater and Tulsa campuses, with students from all 50 states and around 120 nations.
Is Oklahoma State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Oklahoma State University is 67%. For every 100 applicants, 67 are admitted. This means the school is moderately selective; hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Oklahoma State University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Oklahoma State University a good school?
Oklahoma State University is a good school that is built on the value of high-quality teaching, research, and outreach. OSU gives students the resources and education they need to make a difference in the world.
What is Oklahoma State University known for?
Oklahoma State University is known for promoting learning, advancing knowledge, enriching lives, and stimulating economic development through teaching, research, extension, outreach, and creative activities.
Is Oklahoma State University a party school?
Yes, Oklahoma State University is a party school.
What major is Oklahoma State University known for?
- Business administration and management
- Marketing/marketing management
- Mechanical engineering
- General studies
- Animal sciences
- Agricultural business and management
- Human development and family studies
- Foodsnutritionand wellness studies
- Aeronautics/aviation/aerospace science and technology
- Information technology
- Elementary education and teaching
- Public relations advertising and applied communication
- Biology/biological sciences
- Aerospaceaeronautical and astronautical/space engineering
- Speech language pathology/pathologist
- Hospitality administration/management
- Chemical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Interior design
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Art/art studies
- Zoology/animal biology
- Mechanical engineering/mechanical Technology/technician
- Political science and government
- Public health education and promotion
- Fire prevention and safety technology/technician
- Industrial engineering
- English language and literature
- Construction engineering technology/technician
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Agricultural communication/journalism
- Parks recreation and leisure studies
- Sports communication
- Computer and information sciences
- Agricultural teacher education
- Agricultural public services
- Business/managerial economics
- International business/trade/commerce
- Architectural and building sciences/technology
- Secondary education and teaching
- Agricultural engineering
- Liberal arts and sciences/liberal studies
- Computer engineering
- Music teacher education
- Geology/earth science
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Environmental science
- Electricalelectronic and communications
- Engineering technology
- Soil science and agronomy
- Architectural engineering
- Spanish language and literature
- Agricultural economics
- Landscape architecture
- Technical teacher education
- Horticultural science
- Botany/plant biology
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Food science
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- International/global studies
- American/united states studies/civilization
- German language and literature
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Landscaping and groundskeeping
- French language and literature
- Geographic information science and cartography