Salem State University majors and acceptance rate
Salem State University, located in the Northwest region of the United States is one of the largest state universities in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, and an important partner in the economic, cultural, and intellectual vitality of the greater north-of-Boston region. Salem State provides a diverse community of learners and a high-quality, student-centered education; one that prepares them to contribute responsibly and creatively to a global society.
Is Salem State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Salem State University is 87%. For every 100 applicants, 87 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Salem State University a good school?
Salem State University is a good school that provides a high-quality, student-centered education that prepares a diverse community of learners to contribute responsibly and creatively to a global society and serve as a resource to advance the region’s cultural, social, and economic development.
What is Salem State University known for?
Salem State University is known for its support of high-quality academic programs and innovative educational experiences that equip Salem State graduates to thrive in an evolving workforce and to navigate confidently in an increasingly complex and global society.
Is Salem State University a party school?
No, Salem State University is not a party school.
What major is Salem State University known for?
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Criminal justice/law enforcement administration
- Business administration and management
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Social work
- Marketing/marketing management
- Biomedical sciences
- English language and literature
- Health/health care administration/management
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Computer science
- Rehabilitation and therapeutic professions
- Biology/biological sciences
- Sport and fitness administration/management
- Public relations/image management
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Fire services administration
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Management information systems
- Creative writing
- Commercial and advertising art
- Hospitality administration/management
- Elementary education and teaching
- International business/trade/commerce
- Management science
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Accounting and finance
- Marine biology and biological oceanography
- Political science and government
- Occupational therapy/therapist
- Entrepreneurship/entrepreneurial studies
- Spanish language and literature
- Mass communication/media studies
- Applied behavior analysis
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- French language and literature
- Public/applied history
- Liberal arts and sciences, general studies and humanities
- Professional, technical, business, and scientific writing
- Tourism and travel services management
- Geographic information science and cartography
- American government and politics (united states)
- Technical theatre/theatre design and technology
- Athletic training/trainer
- Environmental biology
- Nuclear medical technology/technologist
- European history
- Parks, recreation and leisure studies
- Geology/earth science
- Design and applied arts
- History teacher education
- Italian language and literature
- Art/art studies
- Art history, criticism and conservation
- American history (united states)