Texas Woman’s University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, Texas Woman’s University, a public, coeducational institution of higher learning in Denton, Texas, U.S. It focuses on liberal arts and professional studies. Texas Woman’s University is divided into the University General Divisions, the Institute of Health Sciences, and the Graduate School. The University General Divisions consist of the college of arts and sciences, the school of library and information studies, and the college of education and human Ecology.
Is Texas Woman’s University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Texas Woman’s University is 94%. For every 100 applicants, 94 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Texas Woman’s University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Texas Woman’s University a good school?
Texas Woman’s University is a good school that is committed to transformational learning, discovery, and service in an inclusive environment that embraces diversity, Texas Woman inspires excellence and a pioneering spirit
What is Texas Woman’s University known for?
Texas Woman’s University is known for being a premier public university, a woman-focused education and leadership development, graduating thriving citizens who have a strong sense of community, health, prosperity, and a sense of purpose.
Is Texas Woman’s University a party school?
No. Texas Woman’s University is not a party school.
The followings are popular majors at Texas Woman’s University:
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- General studies
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Biology/biological sciences
- Health and wellness
- Business administration and management
- Child development
- Nutrition sciences
- Social work
- Communication sciences and disorders
- Human resources management/personnel administration
- Marketing/marketing management
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Political science and government
- Art/art studies
- Dental hygiene/hygienist
- Computer and information sciences
- English language and literature
- Foods, nutrition, and wellness studies
- Fashion merchandising
- Human development and family studies
- Medical informatics
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Music therapy/therapist
- Fashion/apparel design
- Culinary science/culinology
- Clinical laboratory science/medical technology/technologist
- Family and consumer sciences/human sciences