University of Central Florida majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, The University of Central Florida provide talent for Central Florida and the growing U.S. space program, UCF has been making an impact on the state, the nation — and outer space — ever since.
From the main campus in east Orlando to UCF Downtown and Rosen College of Hospitality Management to the Academic Health Sciences Campus, you’ll have the opportunity to learn in the heart of your industry. UCF also has multiple regional locations and fully online programs — including online bachelor’s degrees, online graduate degrees, online certificates, and more — to ensure that you can achieve your dreams whenever and wherever you want.
Is the University of Central Florida hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the University of Central Florida is 46%. For every 100 applicants, 46 are admitted. This means the school is extremely selective; hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the University of Central Florida’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is the University of Central Florida a good school?
The University of Central Florida is a good university that provides students with a robust and individualized course of study through its Interdisciplinary Studies degree program. This program provides students with a breadth of skills needed to succeed academically and professionally.
What is the University of Central Florida known for?
The University of Central Florida is known for engaging in excellence and innovation through distinct, research-based, and robust integrative and interdisciplinary academic programs for leaders of a diverse society.
Is the University of Central Florida a party school?
Yes, the University of Central Florida is a party school.
What major is the University of Central Florida known for?
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Mechanical engineering
- Biomedical sciences
- Hospitality administration/management
- Physical education teaching and coaching
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Health/health care administration/management
- Political science and government
- Elementary education and teaching
- Computer and information sciences
- English language and literature
- Biology/biological sciences
- Digital arts
- Audiology/audiologist and speech, language pathology/pathologist
- Meeting and event planning
- Legal studies
- Marketing/marketing management
- Information technology
- Aerospace, aeronautical and astronautical/space engineering
- Arts, entertainmentand media management
- Industrial engineering
- Business administration and management
- Fine/studio arts
- Social work
- Cinematography and film/video production
- Civil engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Art/art studies
- Computer engineering
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- International/global studies
- Radio and television
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Business/managerial economics
- Public administration
- Real estate
- Secondary education and teaching
- Environmental studies
- Social sciences
- Health information/medical records administration/administrator
- Rhetoric and composition
- Music performance
- Environmental/environmental health engineering
- Clinical laboratory science/medical technology/technologist
- Non, profit/public/organizational management
- Spanish language and literature
- Athletic training/trainer
- English/language arts teacher education
- Laser and optical engineering
- Restaurant/food services management
- Special education and teaching
- Teacher education, multiple levels
- Art teacher education
- Crisis/emergency/disaster management
- Humanities/humanistic studies
- Latin american studies
- Social science teacher education
- Religion/religious studies
- Trade and industrial teacher education
- Structural engineering
- Actuarial science
- Mathematics teacher education
- Music teacher education
- Science teacher education/general science teacher education
- French language and literature