West Texas A&M University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, West Texas A&M University is a public university offering undergraduate programs, master’s programs, and doctoral programs through its 5 colleges and graduate school. West Texas A&M University has awarded more than 71,000 undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees since 1910. From cloned calves to study abroad opportunities, West Texas A&M University has it all with award-winning academic programs, top-notch professors, state-of-the-art facilities, and Lone Star Conference championships.
Is West Texas A&M University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at West Texas A&M University is 58%. For every 100 applicants, 58 are admitted. This means the school is selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet West Texas A&M University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is West Texas A&M University a good school?
West Texas A&M University is a good school; a student-centered learning community dedicated to educating tomorrow’s leaders through innovative academic and co-curricular undergraduate programs
What is West Texas A&M University known for?
West Texas A&M University is known for being named “military friendly” and its academic programs and campus have been recognized by The Princeton Review, U.S. News and World Report, Newsweek, and The Daily Beast. The University’s Buffalo Sports Park is home to the largest grouping of synthetic athletic fields in the United States, and its Advanced Wind Turbine Test Facility is one of the largest testing facilities in the world for both large and small wind turbines.
Is West Texas A&M University a party school?
Yes. West Texas A&M University is a party school.
The followings are popular majors at West Texas A&M University:
- General studies
- Multi, /interdisciplinary studies
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Business administration and management
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Biology/biological sciences
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Agronomy and crop science
- Marketing/marketing management
- Social work
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Mechanical engineering
- Agribusiness/agricultural business operations
- Management information systems
- Wildlife biology
- Digital communication and media/multimedia
- Agricultural business and management
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Public relations, advertising, and applied communication
- English language and literature
- Crisis/emergency/disaster management
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Equestrian/equine studies
- Agricultural communication/journalism
- Computer science
- Business/managerial economics
- Environmental science
- Civil engineering
- Political science and government
- Art/art studies
- Public administration
- Graphic design
- Communication sciences and disorders
- Broadcast journalism
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Athletic training/trainer
- Environmental/environmental health engineering
- Spanish language and literature
- Fine/studio arts
- Musical theatre