Whitworth University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Western region of the United States, Whitworth University is recognized as one of the top regional colleges and universities in the West, Whitworth University has an enrollment of 3,000 students and offers 60 undergraduate and graduate degree programs. In recent years, Whitworth has enjoyed record levels of student enrollment and retention, the strongest financial position in the university’s history, and increased external visibility.
Is Whitworth University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Whitworth University is 91%. For every 100 applicants, 91 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. The selection process for students is based on outstanding academic achievement, innovation, and curiosity.
Is Whitworth University a good school?
Whitworth University is a good school that provided its diverse student body an education of mind and heart, equipping its graduates to honor God, follow Christ, and serve humanity.
What is Whitworth University known for?
Whitworth University is known for its academically excellent education firmly rooted in the liberal arts and sciences equipping its graduates for reflective lives, careers, and professions; and an inclusive university community fostering in graduates intercultural competencies and civic engagement for lives of service in an increasingly diverse world.
Is Whitworth University a party school?
Yes, Whitworth University is a party school.
What major is Whitworth University known for?
- Biological and physical sciences
- Elementary education and teaching
- Biology/biological sciences
- Business administration and management
- Computer science5%
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Christian studies
- English language and literature
- Political science and government
- Speech communication and rhetoric
- Kinesiology and exercise science
- Community health and preventive medicine
- Marketing/marketing management
- Spanish language and literature
- International relations and affairs
- Secondary education and teaching
- Graphic design
- Special education and teaching
- Communication, journalism, and related programs
- Drama and dramatics/theatre arts
- Music teacher education
- Art/art studies
- French language and literature
- Applied mathematics
- Environmental studies
- Peace studies and conflict resolution
- Sports studies
- Jazz/jazz studies
- Fine and studio arts management
- International business/trade/commerce