Nicholls State University majors and acceptance rate
Located in the South region of the United States, Nicholls State University comprehensive university enrolls more than 10,000 students, Nicholls State University offers over 40 bachelor’s and 20 graduate degree programs within seven academic divisions: Agricultural and Human Sciences, Arts and Sciences, Business, Education, Engineering, Fine Arts and Interdisciplinary Studies and Extended Education.
Is Nicholls State University hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at Nicholls State University is 93%. For every 100 applicants, 93 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet Nicholls State University’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is Nicholls State University a good school?
Nicholls State University is a good school where students learn more than a top-notch education. They learn to be leaders in their chosen careers and lifelong learners.
What is Nicholls State University known for?
Nicholls State University is known for being a technological university that creates, advances, and applies knowledge to expand opportunity and economic competitiveness. As a STEM-infused, comprehensive institution, Nicholls State University delivers enduring education, impactful research, and collaborative service
Is Nicholls State University a party school?
No Nicholls State University is not a party school.
What major is Nicholls State University known for?
- Registered nursing/registered nurse
- Multi-/interdisciplinary studies
- Business administration and management
- Health services/allied health/health sciences
- Biology/biological sciences
- Culinary arts/chef training
- Petroleum technology/technician
- Family and consumer sciences/human sciences
- Management information systems
- Mass communication/media studies
- Education/teaching of individuals in early childhood special education programs
- Fine/studio arts
- Marketing/marketing management
- English language and literature
- Criminal justice/safety studies
- Elementary education and teaching
- Secondary education and teaching
- Dietetics and clinical nutrition services
- Surveying technology/surveying
- Political science and government
- Physical education teaching and coaching