University of Wisconsin-Stout majors and acceptance rate
Located in the Midwest region of the united state, the University of Wisconsin-Stout is a comprehensive, career-focused polytechnic university where students, faculty, and staff use applied learning, scientific theory, and research to solve real-world problems and grow the economy. The school offers a comprehensive curriculum that prepares graduates for professional careers.
Is the University of Wisconsin-Stout hard to get into?
The acceptance rate at the University of Wisconsin-Stout is 90%. For every 100 applicants, 90 are admitted. This means the school is not selective; and not hard to get into. You have a great chance of getting accepted if you meet the University of Wisconsin-Stout’s requirements for GPA, SAT/ACT scores, and other application components.
Is the University of Wisconsin-Stout a good school?
Yes, the University of Wisconsin-Stout is a good school where students gain invaluable skills and knowledge. With 3 times as many labs as lecture halls, their students are immersed in industry-relevant, hands-on learning. This is partially in thanks to the tremendous industry partnerships with nationally recognized companies like Target, Thomson Reuters, Sony, and 3M.
What is the University of Wisconsin-Stout known for?
The University of Wisconsin-Stout is known for its curriculum that combines interdisciplinary knowledge and discipline-specific technical skills with critical thinking, creative problem-solving, communication, and social and ethical reasoning skills to better the human condition. They offer career-focused undergraduate and graduate programs for diverse students, in a variety of in-person, hybrid, and virtual modalities, organized around career clusters.
The followings are popular majors at the University of Wisconsin-Stout:
- Business administration and management
- Operations management and supervision
- Human development and family studies
- Hospitality administration/management
- Computer and information sciences, other
- Mechanical engineering
- Graphic design
- Modeling, virtual environments, and simulation
- Construction management
- Early childhood education and teaching
- Applied mathematics
- Industrial and product design
- Packaging science
- Sales, distribution, and marketing operations
- Graphic communications
- Game and interactive media design
- Real estate
- Computer systems networking and telecommunications
- Interior design
- Science technologies/technicians
- Digital arts
- Health and wellness
- Technical teacher education
- Professional, technical, business, and scientific writing
- Business, management, marketing, and related support services
- Environmental science
- Special education and teaching
- Manufacturing engineering
- Apparel and textiles
- Vocational rehabilitation counseling/counselor
- Social sciences
- Food science
- Art teacher education
- Technology teacher education/industrial arts teacher education
- Fine/studio arts
- Logistics, materials, and supply chain management
- Sustainability studies
- Polymer/plastics engineering
- Biochemistry and molecular biology
- Family and consumer sciences/home economics teacher education
- Science teacher education/general science teacher education
- Sales and marketing operations/marketing and distribution teacher education
- Teacher education and professional development, specific subject areas